11plus steps to success
11plus exam starter course content
11+ and 13+ exam preparation
KS1-2 Tuition (Ages 5 - 11 English & Maths)
KS4 Tuition (GCSE English & Maths)
KS5 Tuition (A Level Maths)
KS5 Transition course
KS3 Tuition (Ages 11 - 14 English & Maths)
GCSE & A LEVEL EXAM REVISION
ESOL English Entry level 1, entry level 2 & Entry level 3.
- Part time course for ESOL 1 – 2 days classes each week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday).
General Exam preparation courses.
If you want to improve your reading, writing, literacy, numeracy or information and communication technology skills, or want to prove the skills you already have, a Functional Skills qualification could be for you.
Functional Skills courses for adults are available in:
- Adult literacy (reading, writing, speaking and listening)
- Adult numeracy (maths)
- Information and communications technology (computers)
- Available at entry level 1, 2, 3 and levels 1 and 2.
- English/Maths lessons individual tuition – 1 to 1 and small group based tuition.
- GCSE Exam preparation 1 – 2 days classes each week (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Other subjects by arrangement.